Team Sprint, comprised of Digitas and Leo Burnett, introduces a new holiday music video medley with YouTube music producer, filmmaker, and vlogger KurtHugoSchneider. The music video features Nickelodeon celebrities Victoria Justice and Max Schneider, and will drive awareness of Sprint’s holiday sale offers on a variety of phones.
The brand partnership with KurtHugoSchneider and the use of smartphones to tell a music video story during the holidays are both unprecedented. And it’s a hit— KurtHugoSchneider uploaded the video to his 1.6m+ YouTube channel subscribers this weekend, and it’s received close to 500,000 views.
The music video is shot in one take, with no visual effects or editing trickery. In addition, a verbal call to action at the end of the video asks viewers to click on a link that will drive them to www.sprint.com/holiday, where they can check out all Sprint holiday sale offerings.
- Client: Sprint
- Agency: Team Sprint (Digitas and Leo Burnett)
- Spot: “Holiday Medley with Victoria Justice and Max Schneider”
- Executive Creative Director: Michael Boychuk
- Group Creative Director: Lawrence Lee
- Content Strategy & Development Manager: Mark Book
- Executive Producer: Michael Rafayko
- Director: Kurt Schneider
- VP Account Director: Andrew Melone
- Account Executive: Jake Bruene
- Production Company: Noodlehouse Studios